Thursday, August 6, 2009

I welcome myself to this new thing called blogging.

Why did I start a blog? Simple. Music. To share with you what so many are sharing with me. To spread the word. To be part of the grapevine. To be that guy that introduced you to your new favorite band. Really, to post new music that I find enjoyable and give access to it for my friends. So, because this whole blogging thing is new to me, I will learn as I go and add some stuff along the way. It won't necessarily be updated daily, or even weekly, just whenever I want. I'm not in a rush. So stay tuned for some things to be added when I get to them. By the way, I don't wanna hear anything about tweeting me or following me either. I don't care if you are standing in line behind someone who smells and you feel the need to tell everyone right away. You're an idiot. If I'm interested in what you are doing, which I'm probably not, I'll call you up and ask. And if I see an OMG or LOL on this page I'll find you and punch you. Bye for now! I'll leave you all with the new single from Muse, one of the best bands out there. I could write a review, but anything I say about this song can be said better by the song itself. Man I'm fucking deep! Have a good time!

1 comment: