Thursday, August 20, 2009

What's my name?

Have you ever Googled your name? It's kinda weird. I don't have a very common name, but yet I share it with quite a few other people in this world. And now with all these networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and Myspace, I can actually see what these other me's do and see how they live. You half expect them to look like you or like the things you like, but that's not the case. For example, did you know that I am also a makeup artist in New York? Me neither until today. If I used his name(my name) to my advantage, is that identity theft? Not that I would. That seems like too much work. But still can't help but wonder.
I don't have a middle name, so maybe that will help make me more unique. What do you think of Game? Or maybe I'll just change my first name. Perhaps HOVA? or Jack? There can't be a lot of Jack's out there. Oh wait. On second thought, I'm keepin my name. "Besides, why should I change when he's the one that sucks?" Here's some songs.

Bob Dylan and the Band – The Mighty Quinn

Black Moth Super Rainbow – Twin of Myself

Betty Davis – Game is My Middle Name

Jay Z – My Name is HOVA (DJ Chrome Remix)

Manfred Mann – My Name is Jack

ADDED BONUS: Here's the new Wolfmother single. I love me some Wolfmother. BRILLIANT! Adios for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment